- Vinyasa-Dynamic movement with breath synchronization. This is an empowered sequence that cultivates strength, flexibility, and balance.
- Gentle Flow-Relaxed, Slower paced class with an emphasis on grounding and relaxation.
- Hatha-Faster paced movements with emphasis on breathing, strength and agility.
- Childrens yoga-Specialized for younger ages to energize the body and relax the mind.
- Hot yoga-A vigorous form of Yoga performed in 85* degrees, helps aide in riding toxins from the body.
- Prenatal-Yoga for expectant moms. With the use of props, the postures are safe and beneficial during pregnancy and labor.
- Postnatal-Creates balance, grounding and restores peace of mind as you adjust to the changes in your body postpartum.
- Yin Yoga-A slow paced style of yoga where poses are held for a longer period of time. Yin Yoga poses apply moderate stress to the connective tissues of the body-the tendons, fascia and ligaments with the aim of increasing circulation in the joints and improving flexibility. A Meditative approach to yoga.
Benefits Of Yoga & Reiki
- Improves flexibilty
- Builds muscle strength
- improves your posture
- Prevents Cartilage and joint breakdown
- Protetcs your spine
- Increases blood flow
- Drains lymphs & boosts immunity
- Helps lower blood pressure
- Regulate adrenal glands
- Lower Blood sugar
- Lower stress
- Increases focus and grounding
- Relaxes your nervous system
- Improves your balance
- Maintains your nervous system
- Improves sleep patterns
- Increases peace of mind
- Encourages self-care
- Breath control